Taste the Finest Wines with an Incredible Panoramic View
Learn about the history of the region while tasting the finest wines on offer in our peerless tasting and viewing room. While many vineyards offer tastings, ours is the only room to offer an incredible panoramic view of the growing terrain for miles around.
Come and enjoy Sunnyslope Wine Trail country, or make a reservation for outside seating and picnicking; bring your own snacks, or enjoy our tasteful selection of meats and cheeses. During the summer on Sundays, we invite local musicians to entertain (check events to see musicians, times and cost).
Tasting fee is just $5.
TASTING ROOM DATES/HOURS
Summer/Fall May thru October
Wednesday-Sunday 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
Winter/Spring November thru April
Friday-Sunday 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day & Easter Sunday
LIMOUSINES, BUSES & VANS
- Tasting Fee $10/Person.
- Schedule 5 days out by phone and email. You will receive confirmation by email.
- Two time slots ONLY – 12:00 pm OR 1:00 pm.
- We cannot accommodate ANY Limos, Buses and Vans arriving after 2:00 pm.
BITNER VINEYARDS TASTING ROOM ETIQUETTE
- No Smoking on Premises.
- No outside alcohol – Consumers may NOT bring their own alcohol or from another winery into a licensed establishment (Idaho State Police – Alcohol Beverage Control)
- ALWAYS drink water during or after your wine tasting. Keep hydrated.
- White wines are tasted first, followed by red wines, and then dessert wines.
- Taste each wine carefully and savor each sip.
- We have a price sheet available.
- It is okay to skip any of the wines on the tasting list. Some may be interested in tasting only certain varietals of wine.
- You do not have to drink all the wine in your glass. Toss the unwanted wine in your glass into the dump bucket provided for this purpose.
- Crackers are provided. The purpose is to clear the palate after tasting each particular wine.
- If you are visiting a winery with friends or a group, DO NOT be loud or noisy. It ruins the atmosphere of the tasting room.
- WE REFUSE THE RIGHT TO SERVICE if you are inebriated.